Falling Into Us

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA21-1024x1024

I just want to thank all of my readers for making Falling Into You a bestseller! I was floored to learn that it made both the NY Times and USA Today lists this week! Just AMAZING. I can’t even express the feeling. I’ve been overwhelmed with emails and messages asking if I could continue the story. I honestly had a really difficult time trying to figure out if I could. I have plotted out what I’m calling a parallel book. It’s isn’t really a sequel and it isn’t a POV change. It’s more of a expansion. When Kyle dies it didn’t just change Kyle’s life but everyone’s. I think that this book will give you more Nell and Colton but also examine some other characters that also have a story to tell. I hope you’re as excited as I am for Falling Into Us. Coming early summer 2013.

Posted by

Comments

1. Lydia Goode says:

Wow, I’m excited to hear there will be more of the story…I’m still blubbering. Such a great story…Thanks!

2. Vanessa says:

Omg so excited I’m glad their story didn’t finish in the first book I thought they had so much more to tell 🙂

3. Rejane says:

OMG. I just finished Falling into you. It was just great but let me feeling, I think, like most of people who read it, like we need something more from Colton and Nell. I have to say that I had controversial feelings while reading it. But I loved it. I am glad you will write a sequel. Congratulations.

4. Mary Jones says:

Your Awesome.. Congratulations on all your success!!

5. Carrie says:

Holy frak!!!! Yippee!!! You spoil us Jasinda! Looking forward to this one!

6. Angie Clements says:

Yay!!! I am soooo excited! Thank you!

7. Karyn says:

I just finished this book this morning and and now excited that there will be more. I agree that there was so much more to learn and delve into!!!

8. Lisa says:

I am soo excited for this! I read Falling Into You in 4 hours… non stop!!! Loved it!!!

9. Blia says:

I’m excited for Falling into Us. Congrats! Love love love Falling into You.

10. Liz L says:

I loved this book – so emotional and real – I fell Nell and Coltons pain; Kyle’s death made me cry buckets. Couldn’t put the book down. Look forward to the Sequeal. Thank you Jasinder for such a good read.

11. […] scene from Colton’s POV. *clapping hands like a mad woman*Yesterday, we got further good news – there will be another book!!! A “parallel book” of sorts, as Jasinda calls it, […]

12. Stephanie says:

Jasinda I am so excited! I just can’t wait to see where the story goes! Great news! Happy writing:)

13. Lynn SN says:

I read through the story front to back without pause. It. Was. That. Good. I begged my sister to read it so we could talk about it. We both felt the despair and grief, the aching love that could bring someone to their knees. Wow. You do not have to have the same life experience because Jasinda grabs your emotions and takes you on the journey where you can breathe it all in completely. I appreciated and enjoyed it all. Thank you very much.

14. Pamela says:

Jasinda, I love this book. I love Colton. I would really like to see the future for Colton and Nell. Or, rather see their future together. Like a marriage, babies, and healing. Bottom line I NEED MORE. I want to see marriage, babies etc… A novella would work for me.

• Lexi says:

OMG I NEED MORE COLTON AND NELL!!! I want more of their story and how it will continue with a family!! A novella definitely sounds like a good idea if you don’t have enough for a whole book 🙂 I enjoyed it soooo much!! Thank you for sharing another little piece of your world with us 🙂

15. emily says:

I’ve read a lot of books but this book in particular is by far my favorite book ever!! I’m lost for words, I couldn’t put it down once I started reading.. I didn’t want it to end!! Summer needs to come faster:))

16. Julie says:

YAY!! So excited:) I absolutely can’t wait!!

17. carolyn isherwood says:

OMG….I don’t know if I can handle falling into us! I can barely stop the tears from falling into you. That book will stay with me forever! At times I was so overwhelmed, yet I couldn’t put it down. THANK YOU for opening my eyes to things I knew existed, but never acknowledged!

18. lesley says:

Just loved this book. I’m so glad you’re continuing this story. But I also love big girls do it books can’t wait for the next one. You are awesome!!!!!

19. Cathy Chandler says:

I’m glad that you are doing this book!! I loved Falling Into You so much I didn’t want it to end!!! Thank you for doing Falling Into Us!!! I can’t wait to read it!!! 🙂 <3

20. sandy says:

I have read all ur books and they r great.I wasnt into romance books until I read yours. Now im hooked cant wait for falling into to us and big girls do it pregnant. Keep up the great work..

21. melissa says:

y first book of yours, Falling into You…..Loved it:)
    I agree with those who want more of the story…Felt like it was only beginning.
    Looking forward to Falling into Us, and discovering more of your books!

22. emy harris says:

I hope we get to know more about colt and nells future i really wanna know what happens when they getbac home and if they get their happy ever after. I loved falling into you xx

23. Joann says:

Wow. Just finished falling into you and can’t wait to read more.

24. Jean says:

This story moved me so much! Looking forward to reading Falling Into Us! Thank you Jasinda for creating characters people can relate to!

25. Alejandrina says:

Your book is soooo good!! I cried and cried and cried, it helped me with closure for some things! Thanks for writing the way you do!!!

26. Emma says:

Omg!!! I’m so exacting about this follow up book nicee.. I cant wait to read it!!