Comments

1. Martha Morales says:

OMG!!! OMG!!! OH. MY. GOD!!!

I am so fucking excited. I absolutely love your book. I have read every single one of them. I can’t wait!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and imagination with us! Mwuah! @}-}–

2. OMFG!!! I must have had my head in the sand. I can’t believe I missed this. I am super excited. I am glad that you both lost your jobs because you opened up a whole new world for us. Thank you for your exceptionally intelligent and emotional stories. You had me at the Biker Billionaire.

3. D says:

I absolutely loved the Delilah’s Diary series and hope you continue it, even though they’re married now!

4. Mary says:

Yay!!!!! I’m super excited to see you have new books coming out. I read “Falling Into You” and “Falling Into Us” back to back and completely loved them! I cannot wait to read more of your love stories!

5. Eric Roberts says:

I cannot wait for the series. The covers are gorgeous, the author is amazing. I want it to come out soon! I love your work. I wish i could write with you someday. In the meantime, i will continue to devour your sinfully sexy books and those men…god those men!

6. Kim Box Person says:

Oh beautiful covers!!! Can’t wait for this

7. Marci O'Connor says:

Wow. Just wow. I have just finished book 2 and the sneak peek in the Ever Trilogy. It’s 2 am, my mind is racing with possibilities of how Ever and Eden’s stories will be told. So many ways to go with this. Don’t want to say anymore because I don’t want to spoil it for everyone, but can I say best books EVER!!!!

8. Jasinda says:

9. Allison says:

I just finished the first two books of the Ever trilogy and LOVED them. Can’t believe I have to wait until February for the third! Oh Well. I absolutely LOVE your books.

10. suzie says:

Hi There
    Will there be anymore of the biker series especially the brothers and see how shane goes in the new role as CEO yummo cannot wait for more please love the stories Suzie

11. Rose says:

At first I hated Caden and Eden.I even told myself I will never read again your books.And now after I watched your interview I read After Forever again.God! I’m ashamed of myself. I was biased when it came to cheating.And I know some people has a sore spot for the cheating.But it’s not cheating! People who says I hate him/her, imagine your wife/husband has no brain activity and (s)he would never woke up!

And you need someone to hold you you need someone to feel connected and who could be better than to someone alike to your loved one. I understand why Cade did what he did I understand why Eden did what she did.I can’t make people understand them – even I didn’t at first.-

Jasinda, thank you for the beautiful story I can’t wait to read Saving Forever.Please everyone read this trilogy with open mind and don’t judge them like me 🙂

Ps:Sorry for my english by the way,I’m from Turkey:)